Your feedback and comments are welcome and encouraged. Community engagement in this process is vital to us. Please provide your views, ideas and suggestions.
There are three ways for you to get engaged and provide feedback:
What is the community survey?
The stakeholder community survey provides a set of general feedback questions to allow everyone to submit their comments on the hospitals’ work exploring the potential benefits and risks of entering into a formal partnership with each other through a merger.
What are the working group documents?
Several working groups, comprised of physicians, staff and management, have been created to examine a number of clinical and back-office areas as part of our review process. The working groups are following a careful process outlined in this document, A Guiding Framework for Patient Care and Back Office Working Groups, and we encourage everyone to read it. The membership of the clinical workgroups can be found in this document, and the membership of the back office working groups here.
Each working group has documented its discussions in a workbook.These workbooks are available for feedback periodically throughout the process.
What is a telephone town hall?
Telephone town halls are large community meetings held on the phone to allow a very large number of people to participate and ask questions. We want to hear from as many people as possible. We’re organizing two of these town hall meetings in September and October and want you to participate.
Comments and feedback guidelines:
- Comments on ideas, risks, benefits, issues and questions are very welcome and encouraged. Thank you.
- In order for your feedback to be considered as part of the integration process, please provide your name, postal code, and e-mail address. This information will be kept confidential.
- Comments will be moderated before they are posted to the web site.
- We will not publish people’s names, personal information that may be provided, or inappropriate language.
- This is a family-friendly web site.